Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Help! I need the name of this discontinued IKEA sofa

Hello fellow IKEA clients! Any idea what the model name is of this discontinued IKEA sofa from the year 1999-2000? I am hoping to slipcover. Measurements are as follows:

discontinued IKEA sofa

discontinued IKEA sofa


See more Hackers Help Questions:

discontinued IKEA sofa

discontinued IKEA sofa

~ Sally

***

Hi Sally

It looks like an EKTORP predecessor. While googling for discontinued IKEA sofas look what I found! It’s a visual guide on IKEA sofas by ComfortWorks, an Australian slipcover company. Really handy.

discontinued ikea sofas

Source: ComfortWorks.com

Looking at the guide, the closest seems to be a BACKA but I can’t be sure. The curve of the armrest and the pillows aren’t an exact match.

Source: ComfortWorks.com

Anyone else has a name for Sally?

xoxo,

Jules


Related: Identity problems. Play the name game.


The post Help! I need the name of this discontinued IKEA sofa appeared first on IKEA Hackers.


Help! I need the name of this discontinued IKEA sofa published first on www.ikeahackers.net

No comments:

Post a Comment