Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Easy but effective: ISBERGET keyboard and mouse holder

I hate keyboard trays under my desk. They are too low and it’s just not comfortable to work with. Instead I just screwed an ISBERGET tablet holder backwards against the wall today, and I quite like it. You will need a drill, screwdriver, a screw, a wall plug and an ISBERGET tablet holder.

1. Drill a hole in the top part of the short side of the tablet holder, carefully. I used a regular drill and started with the smallest

2. Drill a hole in the desired spot on your wall. Use a wall plug. (if you have brick and/or concrete walls like I do; if it’s soft material I would skip this step).

3. Screw the tablet holder against the wall firmly. Place keyboard and mouse on top if desired.

Voilà.

20170303_160001

20170303_160007

The post Easy but effective: ISBERGET keyboard and mouse holder appeared first on IKEA Hackers.


Easy but effective: ISBERGET keyboard and mouse holder published first on www.ikeahackers.net

No comments:

Post a Comment