Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Hackers Help: Question on BILLY and KALLAX black brown

I was wondering if the color “Black-Brown” for BILLY bookcases is the same color as “black-brown” for KALLAX bookshelves?

BILLY bookshelf

BILLY black brown | IKEA.com

KALLAX bookshelf

KALLAX black brown | IKEA.com

~ by Eric

***

Hi Eric

I believe they are, but I can’t be sure because I’ve never compared them side by side.

I’ll let the wiser readers of IKEAhackers answer you.

Jules


Join us on IKEAhackers Community Facebook Group

This is where we share our IKEA hacks, news, style and spaces. Also we get to help one another with our IKEA “problems”. Let’s do this! And have fun. View Group.


You may also like these hacks for KALLAX black brown

#1 KALLAX kitchen island

kitchen island dining table

So I just moved to this small apartment and I needed a small dining table but I didn’t find something I liked so I decided to make my own IKEA kitchen island with dining table.

#2 KALLAX storage bed with headboard

KALLAX storage bed

I wanted to upgrade from a double to a queen bed, unfortunately the master bedroom just isn’t large enough for 2 dressers, 2 night tables and a queen bed, so I got creative. Eliminating 2 night tables and adding under bed storage worked out perfect! Read more on the KALLAX storage bed.

#3 KALLAX bar with backlight

KALLAX bar with backlight

This is a very simple IKEA Bar hack. It includes space for a microwave above the bottles and glassware. See the tutorial for the KALLAX bar with backlight.

#4 Cat scratching furniture

cat scratching furniture

We got the inspiration for this cat scratching furniture here on IKEA hackers. And decided to build it using an IKEA KALLAX black brown because it suited our decor. See the cat scratching furniture.

#5 Massive cash wrap counter

massive cash wrap counter

We used IKEA components to build a massive cash wrap counter for our petstore. The same idea can be used to build any other kind of storage for your home or office. See the massive cash wrap counter.


The post Hackers Help: Question on BILLY and KALLAX black brown appeared first on IKEA Hackers.


Hackers Help: Question on BILLY and KALLAX black brown published first on www.ikeahackers.net

No comments:

Post a Comment