Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Make a Mini Glass Cloche Bell Jar

After having made my family out of peg dolls, I needed a way to display them. I decided to see if I could find a nice glass at IKEA with as rounded a bottom as possible.

That’s when I found the INTAGANDE glasses. They come in soft pink and green (not white unfortunately, but the pink does nicely), which has the perfect shape.

intagande-glass-ikea

But then I needed a base to complete the bell jar and luckily found the IKEA 365+ coasters. Overturned they have a little ridge that fits the glass EXACTLY. As if they were made for this purpose!

ikea-365-cork-coasters

And there you have it! A mini glass cloche bell jar. And a little bit cheaper than the one sold at IKEA.

Make a Mini Glass Cloche Bell Jar

~ by Mirjam, Amsterdam

The post Make a Mini Glass Cloche Bell Jar appeared first on IKEA Hackers.


Make a Mini Glass Cloche Bell Jar published first on www.ikeahackers.net

No comments:

Post a Comment