Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Hackers Help: The IKEA Name Game – Round 3

Welcome to another round of the IKEA name game. We have a John Doe shelving unit and a Jane Doe sofa. Can you identify them?

#2 What’s the name of this shelving unit?

I need help identifying this shelf unit.

~ Dean
Hackers Help: The IKEA Name Game - Round 3 Hackers Help: The IKEA Name Game - Round 3


Related: Check out the IKEA Name Game Round 1 here


Hackers Help: The IKEA Name Game - Round 3 Hackers Help: The IKEA Name Game - Round 3Hackers Help: The IKEA Name Game - Round 3

Hi Dean

It looks familiar but for the life of me, the name escapes me. I did a reverse image search which didn’t turn up anything either. Maybe IH readers will be able to ID it.

Jules

#2 What’s the name of this sofa?

Hi,

I need help with the name of this sofa is so I can order some covers. I’ve had it for over 5 years. There’s nothing wrong with the frame just the leather is peeling in select areas. I have a 2 and 3 seater both in brown leather. Please, please, help.

~ Jaydine

Hey Jaydine,

I did a search and I think it is quite likely an IKEA FIXHULT. Take a look at the photos below. Looks the same to me. 

Hackers Help: The IKEA Name Game - Round 3

Source: latiendasueca.com


Related: IKEA identity problems. Round 2


The post Hackers Help: The IKEA Name Game – Round 3 appeared first on IKEA Hackers.


Hackers Help: The IKEA Name Game – Round 3 published first on www.ikeahackers.net

No comments:

Post a Comment