Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Hackers Help: GRIMSLÖV vs ADEL – are they the same?

Has anyone put the GRIMSLÖV Medium Brown (link to product on IKEA website) next to the ADEL Medium Brown to confirm that they really are the same?

GRIMSLÖV vs ADEL - are they the same?
I went to complete my install this weekend (yes, from an order 3 years ago!) and discovered that I’d returned a wrong door so have 1 glass, 1 solid in a place where I wanted 2 solid.

My closest IKEA is 4 hours away so, it’s not like I can pop in to check. So, before I order the GRIMSLÖV I wanted to see if anyone has put them side by side successfully. Thanks!

~ by Rebecca


You may also like these:

Custom reed glass in ADEL door

Custom reed glass in ADEL door

The hack is a very simple idea; insert a selected glass into an IKEA cabinet. we chose to insert a reed glass into a dark stained Adel birch cabinet. Any kind of glass will work for this hack. See how it is done.

How to fix broken ADEL glass door

how to replace broken glass in ADEL door

The glass panel in your ADEL kitchen cabinet doors is broken. Here’s how to replace it.


The post Hackers Help: GRIMSLÖV vs ADEL – are they the same? appeared first on IKEA Hackers.


Hackers Help: GRIMSLÖV vs ADEL – are they the same? published first on www.ikeahackers.net

No comments:

Post a Comment