Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Hackers Help: Can I turn regular PAX units into a corner wardrobe?

I am thinking of purchasing a PAX wardrobe to fit on a little corner on my entry room. I really like the new design of PAX for the corner wardrobe, the problem is that the corner unit is very similar to a regular unit but almost 3 times the price! (at least in Spain)

PAX corner wardrobe

Do you know if it is possible to hack a regular unit to act as corner unit? My guess is that making space to open the doors correctly is the tricky part. Thank you for your help!

~ by Yolanda from Spain

All photos from IKEA.com

The post Hackers Help: Can I turn regular PAX units into a corner wardrobe? appeared first on IKEA Hackers.


Hackers Help: Can I turn regular PAX units into a corner wardrobe? published first on www.ikeahackers.net

No comments:

Post a Comment